At 45 square miles (118 square km) in size, is the largest of the British Channel Islands and is the most well recognised. It has been awarded for the "Best International Finance Centre" and "Best Centre For Fund Administration".
Jersey is proud to:
- Be politically stable
- Be fully compliant with all global standards of international tax transparency
- Be historically established and has a well developed Banking industry
- Have a qualified workforce
- Have an Independent judicial system, which is based on common law principles
- Have a High standard of regulations