Aqua is owned by its employees; Aqua People believe in their company and as well as working hard the firm has always sought to make a difference to those who do not have our advantages. This approach to corporate social responsibility empowers our people to make a real difference to causes they believe in.
Highlights from the past 12 months
- Over £2500 raised in the 3 peaks challenge for Durrell Wildlife and Mind Jersey
- Staff contributions collected to make a donation to Syrian refugee crisis.
- Staff involvement in World Health Day raised awareness of and support for Jersey Diabetes.
- Our 'bakers' on the team have contributed to charity sales for Jersey Action against rape (JAAR)
- 5 Aqua team employees took part in the Collas Crill Island walk
What our staff say:
"I’ve taken part in kayaking, a marathon and a French trip where karting skills were tested, as well as the annual Macmillan great coffee morning. Raising funds as part of a team gives me the most wonderful feeling of pride to represent a company that makes me feel like I am part of a family."
"Having recently moved to Aqua from a large institution it is humbling to see that the smaller companies like Aqua also contribute in such a generous manner, both with their time on participating in fundraising events and by parting with their hard earned cash. Aqua contributes in a way that matters and I am glad to be apart of such a giving team"
"Aqua helps. When I needed help my colleagues where there; when that meant support for flights, time off and just a quick check I was okay, they pulled out all the stops. For a small Firm they really do care"